Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Got a Strike While The Iron's Hot...Greg's a Nurse



MFOX-I just want to make something clear, before today’s Megan Fox Camel shots came out, I have been reducing my position. Reasons for my potential lightening of position:

Alien Head, Bad Skin on her grill, Dated a Zero for a while and now this, Swollen Snapper.

Not saying I am taking the other side of MFOX trade and Selling everything I own, just lightening bet up here, as she is VERY pricey. I don’t see her being worth this much next year. Sorry, but it had to be said. Vegas, help me out! Sip It and Rip It.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So camel toe (or "swolen snapper") is a bad thing? I have to hear the explanation for that one. Any guy who doesnt like what amounts to a free look at a hot chicks vagina is questionable, sorry... Its either "ew gross!" or "that thing is too big for me!" Either way almost mandates trading in your balls.