Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dream A Lil Dream Of Me


Okay, so it is said that we only use 10% of our brains and retain a small percent of info picked up on a daily basis. I can buy that. I am in the camp that believes dreams are a way to tap into the subconscious mind and therefor bring out memories we have lost or just forgotten, consciously. For instance, the other evening I dreamt the entire video of the Bangles tune, Walk Like An Egyptian-word for word, cops, grannies, the shifty eyes, the whole banana...or a couple weeks ago I spoke Spanish almost fluently...though in reality, I can't order guac and chips without getting three tacos and a chinchilla. Needless to say, dreams are essentially living a life without boundaries, rules or guilt. Now I am single, so very little guilt comes into play day or night...but you married folks know what I mean when you have spicy dream about an office hotty, celeb or just your buddies girlfriend.(what up Cat Guy). Anyhow, last night I had what seemed to be an 8 hour bone fest with Heidi Montag and let me tell you...dream, reality or anything in between, I couldn't tell the difference. Used to hate this chick, but lord almighty, how can I hate her now? The answer is, I don't'''I love this chick. We even discussed her fake hams and how real they seemed to be...crazy stuff. Keep Dreamin, Keep Sippin.

No comments: