Thursday, November 13, 2008

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON

Because of who we are and what we stand for, I have recently placed an order for 210(that's right, 105 or 210). We did 105 last time and they hardly lasted a week...mostly because people enjoy free crap. Now not everyone digs the Koozy Craze...but to be honest, it's not a craze, it's not a lifestyle...its a freaking koozy. It keeps your beers cool when your mitts are sweating like a whore in church in the summer and keeps your paws warm when your a Suddin on those crisp Autumn nights or them bitter winter mornings. Anyhow, being that Duck Hunting Season opens Nov 27th, that's Thanksgiving for all you wondering, I decided to get some Camo style koozys. If you want one, just make a comment, I will get you one. We don't do this for the $, we do this for the love of the Sud. Let us know. God Bless Ya, Keep the water clean, the suds cold and the women sweet.
Oh, and like any capitalist, if there is money to be made while not interfering with the whole "job" thing, you can damn well rest assured we will get after it. Make some $ and throw a bunch of Suds in your grill.

13 comments:

Smitty said...

I'll take 2...ty

Anonymous said...

Ill take B Schmittys...his wife doesnt let him drink suds - Ryko

BobbyJenx said...

you got it boys!

brian cilento said...

10 please

Anonymous said...

I would love one. Give one to Sweet Dick for me.

Anonymous said...

Nothing is more classy then a camo style koozy, I'll take 1...

Anonymous said...

not sure who you fkn guys are but I love free sht and cold suds. pls send me 2.

Mmmkay said...

I'd like one

THE POP said...

oh yeah, i need two! like what you got going here mr jennings, check out my blog, i got your listed up there as a link, trying to spread the vibe.
www.noendinsightisright.blogspot.com

this pat plunkett, dolces buddy.
hope all is well.p

THE POP said...

i will take 2, like what you got here mr jennings. i got your blog linked to mine so readers can check out yours.
www.noendinsightisright.blogspot.com
there is money in this whole thing somewhere, probably just not for me!
good luck- blog or die son.

Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore said...

Love those things. They look awesome. My next post maybe me wearing nothing but a coozie.

BobbyJenx said...

Plunket, like what you got going too brotha. I have to figure out how to send these things around...Like Greg wants one...no clue who that is or how to gt him a couple koozies. Things are money...fired a few out last night...just sippin em

Scott said...

Jennings - send a couple over to Gianny and I at the boat. You know what just deliver them yourself. I know your stinky ass will be over there soon enough stealing all my budweiser