Thursday, November 20, 2008

MO MO HERE WE GO


So Woodtooth and I are heading down, over to Missouri also known as Mizzura. Pretty simple game plan for this trip...fly into St Louis(had to look on map where it was...I know, should keep that to myself, but honestly, never really thought about where exactly St. Louie Louie was located.) Have a Tahoe t'd up, tried to get a pick up, but like most car rental places in major cities, pick ups are sold out. There is no chance I am pulling up to this farm in a PT Cruiser, or mac daddy Sea Bring...so Tahoe it is. 5 miles from airport is the nations 2nd largest Cabelas. That could get stupid. Anyhow, Sip Suds and whiskey with the guide and his team, get the lay out of the land, and duck hunt for three days. Pretty boring for most, I am sure...but hey, gets me an opp to post some hunting Snap Shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u2 need to just come out of the closet.

Anonymous said...

Is Dustin the guide?