Monday, November 17, 2008

Rain, Suds, and...


People always start the week off asking, "How was the weekend?" then come Wednesday, "what are you up to this weekend?" I know, mostly cause I am that guy asking. I usually throw a, "Hump Day" joke here and there. Anyhow, I don't want to make this read about my life. So I will make it quick. I played paddle in the rain Friday night, Sat morning drove in the rain to Maryland to watch my Tar Heels lose to a shtty Maryland team, in the pouring rain. Drove 4 hours back to NYC with Koey(Ko-E). Sunday, hit LI, but good news was, not raining. Got on boat, dead westerly wind...COVERED in water. Froze ass off for whole day. That's my weekend...and you know what, it gives me a reason to post some good ole fashion snap.
And listen, I know there are probably a bunch of good looking girls in Maryland...they just don't care to support the Terps. NOT ONE LOOKER. There were a couple of smoke shows, but you damn well better believe they were wearing Carolina Blue...and pink.

No comments: