Monday, September 22, 2008

Autumn in New York



OK, so Bobby Jenx has assigned some homework - write a blog on Autumn in New York. Well I have not had homework since college and believe it or not there are no footnotes for movies. Now I did not watch the movie, but I did read the cover. "He fell in love for the first time, she fell in love forever". So Winona Ryder is sick and going to die. Richard Gere plays a heterosexual man (huge acting challenge) and he is a playboy. They fall in love...blah, blah, blah, she dies. I guess it is supposed to be a tear jerker, but I looked at it a little differently.

For some reason Richard Gere reminds me of Bobby Jenx - handsome playboy with commitment issues. Now maybe I a little off here, but for Jenx - there is nothing better than a chic that is smokin' hot and has 6 months to live? Then you are totally set up for George Costanza "my fiance died" rap. I mean it is almost like a lease. I know that Bobby Jenx has subscribed to http://www.ladiesofthepen.com/ but I think maybe he start trolling the terminal disease wards of the local hospitals as well.

No comments: