Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Italian Job...Would that be mitt or mouth?


An Italian model and former "Big Brother" cast member says she is selling her virginity for nearly $1.5 million. Raffella Fico, 20, an aspiring actress who appeared on the Italian version of "Big Brother" this year, told the celebrity magazine Chi she will have sex for the first time with a man willing to pay $1,419,595 for the honor, ANSA reported Tuesday.
"I can't wait to see who's going to pull out the money to have me," she said. "I don't know what it's like to have sex."
"If I don't like him I'll just sip a sud and forget about it," she said.

Now if you recall last weeks post, http://justsippinsuds.blogspot.com/2008/09/bid-to-you-sir-in-back-with-mustache.html you would see that we have a trend in the making. Ole Sacramento is hoping for a 100k...The Italian bird is looking for 1.5mm. "Me, I just want someone to play with your ding dong."

No comments: