Monday, September 8, 2008

NCAA



Maybe it is me, but I don't think it is a good idea to have the severed head of Brutus the Buckeye in this picture. Maybe they just buried him in the parking lot, but I don't - it looks like a severed mascot head to me and believe me I know about mascot head... but that is a different story and the San Diego Chicken was huge back then it could have happened to anyone.

There are a couple things that you need to know in the NCAA.

Ohio State looks like crap against Ohio University and drop in the polls from #3 to #5. But the real test is this week as they travel to USC.

ECU under Skip Holtz beats #8 West Virginia and they totally manhandled WVU all day long.

ND beats San Diego State. The good - Clausen looked better in the second half. The bad - San Diego State is a terrible team. I think they do lead the league in crazy Samoan pony tails and it was all ugly.

Florida beats Miami and Tim Tebow spent his spring break with orphans in the Philippines. I really can't believe that. It is like Superman trying to save the world as Clark Kent. It is your duty to use your super powers of ass crushing - this is your blessing - this is your curse.

No comments: