Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who's the boss? Now and then.






I go split vote her. There was no bigger fan of Nicole Eggert back in the Charles in Charge days than this guy, so she gets gets my then vote.

Now I gotta go Alyssa - likes sports (I hear she was quite a hockey fan back in the day, wink, wink), she's a Mets fan, and a NY area gal. The last time I saw Nicole Eggert she was on Scott Biao is 45 and single and she was annoying and fat and had a bunch of yippie dogs. But if you get a chance - check out Blown Away (1992). I mean is there anything hotter than a Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Nicole Eggert "love triangle".

4 comments:

brian cilento said...

alyssa... had a poster of her on my wall. NJ devils jersey, ripped jeans... PFFFFFT

Brian said...

I watched Blown Away probably 30 times in college. It's a classic. With this in mind, Eggert.
Milano is nice but I always think she was a little overrated. Plus, I'm always skeptical when a girl says she likes sports. I need to see it for myself before I give her credit for it. I'm obviously never going to see it so she may be forever doomed in my personal "who I'd like to bang" rankings.

Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore said...

I guess when Magic announced that he was HIV+ Alyssa Milano was freaking out b/c about half the NHL had their sticks in her crease....

Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.