Wednesday, September 3, 2008



People magazine is reporting that Levi Johnston, Bristol Palin's boyfriend, will be attending the GOP convention to be with the Palin family.

Levi Johnston, the boyfriend of Sarah Palin's 17-year-old pregnant daughter Bristol, is going to join the Palin family at the Republican National Convention, according to his mother.

My head is spinning from all this. Talk about the Pussification of America. I remember the days when, if a Father found out that a guy got to second base with his little princess he would throw him a beating like no one's business and it would totally be justified. I am especially disappointed that this all takes place in Alaska - "The Last Frontier" (to be honest I am not sure if that is slogan for Alaska or Star Trek). I picture the Father dragging him out of his igloo and beating him senseless with a whale bone and then then riding back into town on his dog sled a like a hero.

No comments: