Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mooooovin' on up



A police report filed about the incident said Michelle Allen allegedly chased children in her neighborhood while wearing the suit on Monday evening.

Allen also urinated on a neighbor's front porch, the report said, and was warned by officers to go home and stay there.

How beautiful is this...I love that she verbally abuses the cop who took her in, stinking to high heaven of booze. I would be pissed if I were her. Where's the crime? I mean, I know I have a similar To Do List.
Wake up around 11am-check. Hit the feed bag-check. Dust off the ole Cow costume-check. Now let's see what else we have to do...oh yeah, scare the sht out of a couple neighborhood kids and piss all over Mr. Johnson's porch. Alright, that's a wrap...good day guys...good day.


Good heads up Haggs.

No comments: