Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aniston dumped again...


Unlucky-in-love Jennifer Aniston has been dumped by her latest boyfriend, rock singer John Mayer.
It is yet more heartache for the gorgeous Friends star, who has been unable to find love again since her divorce from Brad Pitt four years ago.
"There's been a bit of tension for some time," says a source close to 30-year-old John. "They initially opted for a break, hoping a trial split might make them stronger. Sadly it doesn't seem to have worked.
"John took the decision to end things as he felt he just wasn't ready for the level of commitment that Jennifer deserved.
"Contrary to reports, Jen didn't want to have kids or marry this year, but she did want to set a timetable for their future together.
"She also wanted him to assure her he would cut down his tours in the future when they did eventually have children.
"Initially, Jennifer was furious when he told her of his decision but now she's simply sad - not to mention a little heartbroken.

I totally pimped this off WWTDD and I not sure if it is true yet, but if he has not dumped her, I will just re-post this when he does dump her. Because this should not really surprise anyone.

I mean what is this?

"Contrary to reports, Jen didn't want to have kids or marry this year, but she did want to set a timetable for their future together.
"She also wanted him to assure her he would cut down his tours in the future when they did eventually have children."

Oh, ok, so she does not want to get married in the next 4 months - there are only 4 months left in this year right? Or was she talking calendar year? I assume she means 2008. Four months? Does that come off like a death sentence to anyone but me? I am glad that John did not fall for this "de-facto" engagement (I don't really know what that means, but I got from a buddy and his Dad is a lawyer).

I mean let's face the facts here. Aniston has that "girl next door look" that some guys love, but does nothing for me. She is also 40. Oh yeah and Brad Pitt dumped her for the hottest women on earth and they have now have like 200 kids, while she's busy filling her house with cats. She can't adopt/buy a kid from some 3rd world country b/c Brangelina has cornered the market on that. So I figure John Mayer comes home to a miserable shrew of a women every night - it was only a matter of time before he let one of those groupies "worship his musical genius".

But I don't want to be callous here, so I will give Jenny a little advice. Find yourself some chump that is an average "Joe 6 pack" type of guy and marry him. I mean I know 1/2 dozen guys that would line up to give her a foot massage at end of everyday. You just don't have the jam to fend off 25 y/o groupies anymore, plus people will totally think you are all hip if you marry some clown that spends his whole life in a 3rd rate office park blogging in the middle of the night and move to Costa Rica and run a bar.

No comments: