Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NO NO - Lo Lo!





Secret sisters or just Sistas?











I was totally diggin Lolo Jones' chili until she hit that hurdle and came in 7th or whatever. My love is conditional - what can I say. I was all excited to unveil my secret hottie of Olympics and give her this big write up, but that all went out the window when she hit that hurdle and fell.

I think maybe I was blinded by the fact that she totally looks like Rashida Jones from The Office and daughter of Quincy Jones. Now maybe it is b/c I'm seeing things for the first (ala the Black Crows) but Quincy must have toured and I am thinkin' that maybe they are "secret sisters". I am totally calling TMZ and breaking this thing wide open. We are the pacesetters here at JSS - the modern day Woodward and Bernstein. There is no where to hide.

2 comments:

BobbyJenx said...

LOVE LO LO JO

Anonymous said...

oh my god I was thinking the exact same thing about the two of them. it all makes sense!