Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Better cars and better game shows....



I need to learn Japanese because I am apparently missing out on a very important culture. I know for a fact that in the good ole USA a Speedo clad old man covered in oil rubbing up against young bikini chics you would get you a night in the slammer. Actually, I tell you that from experience but that is not the point. The point is that not only do our wise friends to the east accept this age old practice - they film it and pipe it into your living room. I think this is what Confucius had in mind when he said...

"Old men should share their wisdom with as many young squaws as possible."

Confucius

My favorite part is that the old man in the first part is wearing a cup. Safety first - the last thing you want when you are skimmin' across a bunch of oiled up Asian teens is to "catch the rudder".

No comments: