Monday, January 26, 2009

Well I Kind of Know Her, U?


When I first moved to the city, I lived in one of those high rises on the east side...nice place, split a one bedroom into a two bedroom...doorman, pool, gym on roof, all that crap. I only lived there for a year becuase on my birthday night, I knocked over a concrete planter in the lobby...whats the big deal? I guess the next day at work I found out the planter wobbled, then fell thru a limestone table, smashing it into 400 peices. Well, its all caught on tape, including the maul session I had in the elevator...$11k later, I get booted from the pad. This would not have been a big deal if I didnt live down the hall from Alysandra Ambrisia...and yes, she did work out in the pool wearing a pink thong, and yes I did talk to her in the elevator about things like, ummm, modeling...true story. Every time I see her face it reminds me of that apt...and how much of a lush I am...and how much better looking she is then every person I knowand how I am scared at night. Its seems like AA and I were not meant to be...oh and look at her body ladies...she has had a baby, so don't give your hubbies that bullsht about ever changing body, post baby. 40 and younger=keep it together. God Bless You and God Bless South America.

No comments: