Friday, January 16, 2009

Ok, relax, there's only 1...ok, looks like 3...umm, Sht

For 45 minutes this guy surfed with this mommy Killer Whale and her two lil ones off the coast of New Zealand.
"There was no way I was not going in because the waves were too good. It's pretty awesome. It's a pretty special sort of feeling. I was out there on my own for quite a while and the big fella was just cruising. It was really neat."
Now Sweet Dick Mackie is the surfer of the crew, but Guy, there is NO WAY I am staying in that water. 1-Your leg looks like a seal pup(you know, basically what those beasts eat). b-she is with her young, so in a protective state. c)I freak out if I see bunker jumping and a 10 pound blue is close to my board. d) I don't like being alone...ever...hold me?
I have seen this movie before, and it doesn't end with hot oil and Schnapper. Fin=Z yaaa. Thanks for the article, theradreport

No comments: