Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thanks For The Support, America

Its funny how easy it is to criticize a man from the cheap seats...Sitting here knowing what little we know about why a President, (W, Ike, Clinton, Carter, FDR or Regan) makes the decisions they do. Let's not get political...each side always has a point. I am not saying the last 8 years were America's best, but like W(who loved our Country) said..."Fellow citizens: For eight years, it has been my honour to serve as your president. Our nation is blessed to have citizens who volunteer to defend us in this time of danger...Like all who have held this office before me, I have experienced setbacks.
There are things I would do differently if given the chance.
Yet I've always acted with the best interests of our country in mind. I have followed my conscience and done what I thought was right. You may not agree with some of the tough decisions I have made. But I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions. "

Now, change is here...let's back our new Commander In Chief, see what we can do as a Country...God Bless You, God Bless the New Pres and May God Bless America. Keep open minded, listen while you Sip...You might just learn something. Keep Sippin.

No comments: