Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who ya got? Swayze style....

You know Uncle SDM will always ask the tough questions... I have say that I have been wrestlin' with this one since the early 90's. I just can't seem to put my finger on who's the cooler cat. They both have that bad ass element, zen like calm and perfectly quaffed mullet. I mean if Bodi and Dalton were to get into a fight, it would last forever.

I think my pick would Bodi - sky divin', soul surfer, bank robiin' bad ass, riding the biggest waves at Belles Beach that anyone has ever surfed. Honestly, I get half stalk just thinking about that dude. But that's normal. Right?

But there's nothing wrong with Dalton. A simple country boy that is about takin' names and kickin' ass. Ladies love'em and guys wanna be him.

So who ya got?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

close to the water it's bodi, near the mountains its dalton- nuff said