Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh My Wooooooooooooord


PRETTY Sarah Carmen is a 200-a-day orgasm girl who gets good, good, GOOD vibrations from almost anything.
The rumble of a train on the tracks, the purr of a hairdryer, the rhythmic drone of a photo-copier are all enough to make her go oh oh oh, ahhhhh.
She had FIVE orgasms during our 40-minute interview. But I can't take the credit—it was just talking about her sex life that set her off.
Sarah, 24, suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS), which increases blood flow to the sex organs.
She said: "Sometimes I have so much sex to try to calm myself down I get bored of it. And men I sleep with don't seem to make as much effort because I climax so easily."
Sarah, from London, developed PSAS after being prescribed anti-depressants at 19.
Let me get this straight...most of of schmucks have to sweat harder then a pedophile in a Barney suit to get a girl to reach that point a couple times in a day and this gal is just purring like a alley cat every time the phone rings? God bless this mess. I guess we know what needs to happen...girls, head to your local love doctor and grab a prescription of anti-depressants, take one and call us in an hour.

1 comment:

Gport said...

Not sure ol' Lightswitch Jennings would do the trick for this gal.