Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Seriously WTF?!?!



This is like a Rorschach Inkblot test for me. I am happy, sad, angry, and horny all at once. I mean there Alyssa Milano who I have LOVED for 2 decades at Yankee Stadium and this wiley veteran has her fast ball working. I mean she's got it all going - the scarf, the V neck and if I not mistaken - she's pointing at me. Then there are those goumba, meathead, blow out, Sopran-anna be losers all over her. Honestly, it would be like Van Gogh painting a big meat whistle in the background of the Mona Li(Alys)sa... See what I did there? Working her name in. That is BLOG gold right there. I'm not trying to show off, I just like to let the ladies know that I am Renaissance man - OK, well I have stated in a Renaissance Inn because I got it like that. Later BIAAATCHS.

No comments: