Friday, January 23, 2009

WING SHORTAGE?!?!?!



Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... The Gmen lose, it's 2 degrees out, the economy stinks, all I have to look forward to until March Madness starts is guzzlin' beer and watching the Super Bowl as I shovel wings down my gullet. Oh wait... There are no wings! CAN IT GET ANY WORSE? I MEAN GOOD GOD. It's like Emo Phillips said "Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps."

I guess some chicken farm in Texas closed and now there's a wing shortage - just in time for the Super Bowl... Here's what I don't get. The farm closes, but what happens to the chickens? I would think that a it would be Wing City for all those guys. It just makes no sense. I suspect fowl play. FOWL play not foul play - FOWL play. My word play is on point today.

No comments: