Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't Give Me That Sht


Let me ask you a very serious question. Well, 2 questions...1) Do you see what I see? 2) Picture in your head, the meal you had for dinner last night...got it? Ok, now picture the food you had for breakfast today...ok great. Now imagine leaving them out over night, maybe 4 nights. Sure they would rot, grow a little mold and so on. Smells pretty bad...but not nearly as bad a deuce. So I ask this...what in the fck does our body do to food during the digestive process that turns cherrios and banana's into steamy, sticky, gnarly peices of sht? I mean, our body extracts the nutrients of a meal and then just decides to take the left overs and, you know, transform it into the most vile substance known to man. Pretty normal. Anyhow, random thought, but after "my buddy" ripped one and cleared out the area, I had to ask the question.

No comments: