Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You Can Run, But You Can't Hide


I know what makes us all happy girls, boys, snappers and hams... it's seeing pure love displayed in such a soft and beautiful way. So I'm scrolling and trolling like a diamond jig in the sound and I find these two beauts pictured here, up top. Then it hits me, like a Chris Brown Upper Cut...I have seen that "cleavage" photo bomber before!(I am clearly talking about the gal and her Hams in between the two kissing birds.) I saw a pick, MONTHS ago...saved it for a special day...well that day is here! Let's just say I was always very very good at the game, Memory. Here, my friends, is the proof! I give you, THE FACELESS HAMS! I mean, not to beat a dead horse, but I think they are the same person! Does it look like she is wearing a necklace in the first pic? The skin is a dead ringer...and the party looks like something ole frenchy would attend. Robert Langdon, take a seat buddy.

No comments: