Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras-Fat Fun Bags Tuesday!!!


The terms "Mardi Gras" (mär`dē grä) and "Mardi Gras season",in English, refer to events of the Carnival celebrations, ending on the day before Ash Wednesday. From the French term "Mardi Gras" (literally "Fat Tuesday"), the term has come to mean the whole period of activity related to those events, beyond just the single day, often called Mardi Gras Day or Fat Tuesday.
I just read an article that states, "Women will not face repercussions from Austin Police Department if they bare their breasts at this years Mardi Gras celebration."
You know what tickles me? That I will be on a flight to Austin, TX tonight, spending one evening at the lovely Driscoll Hotel right off of 6th St. It's times like these that make me say look to the skies above and smile...smile knowing that there is a God and all the good karma I have brought upon this world finds a way to repay you. I will try an get some, ummm, Snap Shots for you all.
The Suds are COLD, the Hams are BOLD, (clap clap clap clap) DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS! Keep Sippin

No comments: