Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just Want To Make This Clear


What the hell? Apparently it has been said that I, Bobby J, am a bit of a perv. That's not the way I see it? The way I see it is, if I were in front of a computer you might as well seeing something sexy. Sure there is a message behind it all. Get outside with a bud, your fam, your girl...and if able, Sip a fckin Sud. Maybe laugh a lil? Sure, why not...but while sitting here, at this computer I am like you all, nothing says sweetness like a nice stimulus package. And one more lil bit of info...this has never been brought up but as for respect for women, you damn well better believe we have respect for em...What in the NAME OF GOD do you think we work so hard for! To make you lovely snaps happy. That simple. God Bless You and god Bless America.

No comments: