Friday, November 14, 2008

I Won't Name Names, But...


When three incredibly good looking girls roll into your office it just makes the day that much better. Not really reinventing the wheel with that comment, I know. Sure I slept for 2 hours last night and have Sipped more Suds in the last two days I look more like a dead bloated pig floating through the streets of downtown New Orleans...but hey, we are not discussing my looks. It is true what they say...Good looking women can make a man forget any pain. There have been many of nights where I am crushed from the evening before, but have to go out with clients/buddies/whatever and have zero motivation, zero interest in Sippin, zero enthusiasm to talk about nothing and them BAM, a smoke show walks by and the hang over is toast, the motivation is sky rocketing and the enthusiasm has your buddies telling you to take it down a couple pegs. Well Sudders, let today be proof once again.
Ladies, and I mean all you lovely ladies...I think I speak for all us when I say, Thank You...one way or another, you make Sippin easy.

No comments: