Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Seconds - yeah, but sloppy?



I am interested in what you guys and (especially) gals think about this. I know that 99% of our readers are illiterate, so I'll give you a summary instead of posting the article. Sean Avery - the Rodman of the NHL - went out with Elisa Cuthbert and Rachel Hunter and now they both date other NHL guys.

Avery said "I'm really happy to be back in Calgary. I love Canada, I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds."

I just think this is wrong and classless. Who the feck loves Canada and is happy to be in Calgary? As for the other part about sloppy seconds - I think of it this way - every inch of earth has been pissed on by something at sometime in the history of the planet. I just don't think about that when I am walking barefoot or rolling naked in the soft spring grass.

Here is the rub, these dudes know that Rachel Hunter and Elisha Cuthbert are not virgins, but they now have to defend the "honor" of their women if they ever want to run some leg again. So if I were NHL Commissioner - I would sentence Steve Avery to 2 punches in the face (one from each). Then everyone is happy - the guys got revenge, the gals have their honor and Avery gets more press coverage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely two punches to the face. The real revenge comes when some chick with class avoids him like the plague.